Chairman of Social Media in Pharma, Emma Sutcliffe gives her keynote and discusses how the pharma sector can harness the power of social media for their organisations.
– Why social media enables and not restricts engagement between you and your patients
Ending Social Paralysis
– Why compliance no longer needs to be an excuse as to why you should not deploy social media as a communications tool
Making pharma relevant: get the content right!
• As Social Media adoption increases, creating compelling narratives is crucial in creating and maintaining engagement.
• Understand the key elements behind successful physician, patient and media engagement on Twitter and Facebook
• Content fundamentals – using the right language and communicating appropriately on sensitive and controversial topics.
Understand how to use LinkedIn to engage
with key stakeholders in the pharmaceutcails space
Master the building blocks of Social Selling with the Social Selling framework
Get the key technology stacks that will help your sales team to become more efficient
• Case studies of what the pharmaceutical company did. case by case
• Questions on the case study: (what they did wrong, which clauses they broke, what they could do better)
• Case study analysis of what ABPI judged the breach and what punishment was given.
• Initial discussion into the social media policy within NHS, how is social used to engage with patients and staff?
• What can pharma do to improve health outcomes
• How can pharma help patients be more invested in their treatment (disease awareness on various medias/ treatment compliance apps/ virtual GP (skype etc))
• What is the Social Media and uptake of technology in Clinical trials (Virtual trials, electronic consenting, patient notes on cloud)
• Using SM / SN research and competitor / market intelligence in order to remain competitive in the marketplace
• Understanding which SM / SN your audience(s) use and how and where you should be focusing your targeting efforts
• What the future holds for SM / SN and IoT in Pharma: Where is future disruption coming from? (early insights from our research)
Do not miss the speech
of our special guest
As the Head of Social Media and Digital Communications Chad provides leadership on digital trends and strategies for the Communications and Corporate Affairs team at Pfizer, as well as social media guidance to the company’s top senior executives. Prior to his current role, he served as Director, Convergent Media at Scripps Networks Interactive where he focused on the intersection of television and social media working with the digital, ad sales, marketing and on-air teams.
Utilizing innovations Chad has made throughout my career in information technology and online analytics, he trained Scripps employees on disruptive innovation principles, and researched new interactive opportunities for the company in both the Food and Lifestyle categories. He began at Scripps in 2005 as Director of Online Analytics after leaving Healthology, Inc. as the IT Director